1. To give an impression of density to upper lashes, highlight the root of a line of eyeliner, applying from outside to inside.
2. To give sparkle to your eyes, apply a light layer of foundation on your eyelid.
3. If your eyes devour your face, you can decrease the width by using a dark colored pencil, to put inside the lower eyelid.
4. For a smooth look, use the pen to the dotted lash. Blend immediately using a cotton swab. Secure with a powder eye shadow.
5. If your eyes are small, make a path on the outside of the lower eyelid, fade down. For optimal effect, use a white pencil inside it.
6. Do not “pump” your mascara ever, which brings air into the container, drying faster.
7. To get a more dramatic shadow effect, moisten your applicator.
8. Do not use an eyeshadow the same color as your eyes, opt for a color that will highlight the nuance.
9. For a lighting effect, use a dark shade at the base of your eyelid and a lighter shade on top.
10. To emphasize the eyes, use an eye pencil or eye shadow approaching the natural color of your eyebrows.
You may also like to read: