• Egg can reduce the puffiness under the eye. Apply thin film under the eye and allow to remain for 10-15mins.
• Egg white mask can make the pores appear almost invisible right away. Just apply the Egg white to a clean damp face and make it stay for 10 min (sensitive and dry skin) and 20 minutes (normal to oily skin).
• Egg mask can make the skin tighter and firmer.
• Egg yolk mask is ideal for those with sensitive and dry skin. Egg yolk is rich in vitamin A that is a strong anti-wrinkle vitamin.
• Egg mask is ideal for irritated skin, because it contains amino acids that help nourish skin cells to reduce inflammation
• Excessive exposure in the sun, pollution and chlorine from the swimming pool can wreak havoc on your hair. To revive dry and damaged hair, combine 1 egg yolk, 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1 cup of water. Apply to damp hair from roots to tips and let sit for 5 minutes and then rinse with cool water. The yolk is rich in 3fatty acids and when applied to dry hair will make it shiny for up to a week. This concoction will also fortifies hair with healing vitamin A, E and D to combat future damage.
• Eggs are often used as filling on pie recipes, but the juice from fruits can make the crust soggy instead of flaky. To get a perfect crust every time, using a pastry brush, coat the bottom of a prebaked crust with 1 egg white. Let it sit for 2 minutes before adding the filling, then bake as usual. Egg whites contains Albumins a protein compound that form waterproof barrier that prevents fruit juices from penetrating the piecrust.
• To keep indoor and outdoor plants healthy, crush leftover eggshells and sprinkle over the soil. The nutrients-rich shells add the dirt with calcium, a mineral that plants use to build the new cell walls and membranes required for growth. The shells’ sharp edges scrape the soft bellies of outdoor pests like snails and slugs, preventing them from snacking on the plants’ leaves. Beaten egg is also applied to leaves of indoor plants to make it strong and shiny.
• To restore the shine of your old and worn out leather, separate the whites of 2 eggs into a bowl. Then use a dry cloth to apply the whites to the leather in a circular motion. The proteins in the egg whites moisturize the material to give it a like-new shape and shine.
• If there is a minor radiator leak and there is not time for you to bring the car to the mechanic. It happens, the radiator springs minor leak midweek when there’s no time to get the car to the shop. To keep the vehicle running until the drip can be fixed, pour 1 egg white into the radiator (through the same opening the coolant goes into) immediately after turning off the car. The heat from the engine quickly cooks the egg, and the solid particles sink into any holes, blocking the leak temporarily
• To do these just separate an egg white into a bowl, then use a paintbrush to apply egg white in light material that needs to be binded. The proteins in the egg white clump together to bind piece
You may also like to read: